Basic Network Hospital Plan
Emergencies happen at any time, any place – to the best of us.
We know you value your life and health, and understand your desire to live life to its fullest.
That’s why our dynamic team at Selfmed have designed an affordable, entry-level hospital plan that will take care of those unforseen medical emergencies.
Now, with SelfNET Essential, you can rest assured, knowing that in the event of a critical incident, you will receive the best medical care in one of our Network Private Hospitals.
This entry-level option provides you the following benefits:
- Hospital cover – 100% of Negotiated Tariff at Scheme’s Network Private Hospitals, limited to Prescribed Minimum Benefits
- Unlimited in-hospital General and Specialist consultations – subject to Prescribed Minimum Benefit treatment and protocol
- Basic Radiology, Pathology and Physiotherapy in-hospital – subject to Prescribed Minimum Benefit treatment and protocol
- Non-elective maxilla-facial and oral surgery at 100% of Cost, limited to Prescribed Minimum Benefit and subject to pre-authorisation and Network Clinical Protocol
- Maternity Confinement, subject to pre-authorisation and network provider referral process
- and many more…